Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Face Shop: Milk Plus Strawberry Milk Body Lotion

Hello~
Long time I don't post something on my blog.. I have many works to do on November eh(ー△ー;)
So many things I wanna share to you, but I don't have time to open my blog.. ごめん~

So, at this time I wanna review Milk Plus Strawberry Milk Body Lotion that I buy at online shop. (*´˘`*)♡
I bought this product because wanna try body lotion with this brand and I think it have a good fragrance like strawberry. After I ordered and the product arrived at my home, I immediately tried it. hahaha..
And, WOW! Like as I had thought before, it has a strawberry milk fragrance.. So sweet 


Oh, try to look to inside, the body lotion has a pale pink color too.
When I applied it on my hand it has white color.

This body lotion moisturized and brightened my skin. Beside that I feel like strawberry milk, because my body smell like strawberry milk, sweet. LOL

Over all I give 4 stars for this product~
★★★★☆

Thanks for read my post +.(♥´ω`♥)゜+.゜


No comments: