Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Will Come

Ho Ho Ho~ December comes and it was sign of Christmas will come! (*´ο`*)


Yesterday, I and my friends went to a mall. At there, I saw many Christmas things like a Christmas tree and it decorations. I also heard Christmas songs at there. Red, green, silver, and gold decorate all part of the mall. It makes impression that the Christmas are cheerful and full of glory. \(•ㅂ•)/♥

Yeah, I love when Christmas comes, some of the public place will be themed Christmas. 

Oh, when December comes I love to buy some Christmas stuff. In this time I bought a hat and a bottle. 


SANTA CLAUS HAT! Ho ho ho ~ ( ´´ิ∀´ิ` )
And the bottle is not a simple bottle, but it's A CUTE bottle because it's RILAKKUMA bottle! LOL.. 
Ya ya ya~ I love Rilakkuma stuff



I also took a picture of me wear the hat and hold the bottle... Sorry for the bad resolution, I took the picture with web camera (ー△ー;)

Okay, this is enough for this time~ See you in the next post

1 comment:

Honey Tan said...

Cute bottle! You should post more blogposts!! You have a very cute layout!