Sunday, December 2, 2012

My College Task



The second post in this day I'll share some of pictures about my college' tasks. 
I'm in 5th semester now and my major is Landscape Architecture. You must know, in my major you'll find a lot of assignment that you must do.. The assignment will given every week and will collected on the next week, so  you must manage your time to finish all of the assignment. I'm not good to manage my time, so I'll do my assignment a day or two days before.. lol ( ´´ิ∀´ิ` )  Don't be a person like me, Ok!

Well they are subjects that I've got in my major :
- Basic of Landscape Architecture
- Studio Technique
- Theory of Landscape Design
- Computer Graphic for Landscape Architecture
- Introductory Art of Architecture
- Landscape Engineering
- Landscape Analysis
- Plants in Landscape

They are my assignments from Studio Technique:
2 point perspective vanish
Mal
2 point perspective vanish
Home

Trees

Site Plan of Academic Event Plaza
Sketch of Academic Event Plaza
They are my assignments from Basic of Landscape Architecture:
GFM Site Plan
 They are my assignments from Theory of Landscape Design:
Color (Complementer, Monochromatic, Analog)

Design of Site furniture
Design of Thoyib Hadiwidjaja Park
Well, they are part of all my assignment that I can share to you.. 
If you're interest to learn about Landscape Architecture, you can ask me some question.. OR please enter this major if you're senior high school student who interest in Landscape Architecture.. lol

Thank you for read and see you in the next post! バイバイ:。+━ヾ((○*´∀`*)ノ゙━+。゚: 

No comments: