Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Face Shop: Mini Pet Hand Cream - Fruits

Oh, hello~
In this post I'll review Mini Pet Hand Cream (fruits) from The Face Shop.
I bought it about 2 weeks ago at The Face Shop outlets in Botani Square. I saw 3 variation of Mini Pet Hand Cream, there are Baby Powder, Sweet Fruit, and White Floral. All of them have unique and cute design with pocket size .+.(♥´ω`♥)゜+.゜
I tried to smell one by one of them for know what kind of fragrance that they had... The Baby Powder has a baby's fragrance.. The Sweet Fruit has a nice, sweet and juicy fragrance.. And The White Floral has a flower fragrance (I think) (*・_・)
After that, I choose to buy The Sweet Fruit. I choosed it because it has the best fragrance than other. Beside that I love it colors, Yellow and Orange ♡♥(。´▽`。)♥♡
I love this hand cream so much. It has light texture with rich moisture and nutrition. It moisturizes rough and dry skin to be well-moisturized. When I apply it on my skin I feel my skin become gentle and it could be a substitute for perfume. 
Ah~ I think this is enough for review it. I'll review another things that I have later (゚▽゚*)
See ya for the next post..☆彡

No comments: