Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm The Landscaper


Hi! This time I wanna share about my college. (●ゝ∀・●)


I study in Bogor Agricultural University and my department is Landscape Architecture. I love my departement, it's unique and different than other department in my campus. In this department I learn how to plan, design, and manage the landscape. Landscape Architecture is not always associated with the manufacture of the garden, but it relates to nature.

I start to learn about landscap
e in the third semester. That's
really fun to study it but... yeah, little difficult.. :| I try to do my best here, I wanna be a Landscaper and change the world become beautiful and FRESH world! lol

This is the picture of my college friends and my lecturers (in the first row). Yes, We are The Landscaper!!

1 comment:

Honey Tan said...

How many years of school left until you get your degree?